Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration – Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management a Glion sur Montreux – SvizzeraNon ancora recensito.
Postgraduate Diplomas in Hospitality Management Glion Institute of Higher Education: Program : Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration / Management; Duration: 1-2 years (3-4 semesters); Taught semesters: 2-3; Internships: 1; Intakes: January and July; Qualification: Degree or equivalent or three years of work experience; English level: TOEFL 550 or equivalent; Total Credits: 36 for Diploma and […]
- Inizio1 Febbraio 2018
- Iscrizioni entroN/D
- FrequenzaFull Time
Postgraduate Diplomas in Hospitality Management Glion Institute of Higher Education:
- Program : Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration / Management;
- Duration: 1-2 years (3-4 semesters);
- Taught semesters: 2-3;
- Internships: 1;
- Intakes: January and July;
- Qualification: Degree or equivalent or three years of work experience;
- English level: TOEFL 550 or equivalent;
- Total Credits: 36 for Diploma and 54 for Higher Diploma;
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC);
- Recognition: Swiss Cantonal Authorities (Fribourg).
The postgraduate program is specifically designed to meet the needs of the graduate and/or mature student looking to change career and enter the hospitality industry. Students are able to design their own learning program which recognizes their previous experience and work intentions.
By the end of the program students will be able to:
- Use their mature thinking skills of reflective, critical, and relativistic thinking within an operational context.
- Interpret situations and apply knowledge, competencies and tactics necessary to manage service expectations from a diverse customer base.
- Evaluate the industry in its broader context allowing for the development of strategies to create business opportunities.
- Apply their understanding of general management concepts and practical skills to the workplace.
Glion Career Development & Industry Placement office assists you, as a student, to secure appropriate positions in the hospitality industry and to provide you with administrative support. Our counselors have extensive knowledge of the hospitality sector which will help you to find the best career options to reach your goals.
During the semester that precedes an internship, each student receives full support in their internship, management training or job search at Glion. From company recruitment visits on campus, to our list of offers that is updated daily, you will have a full range of opportunities to enhance your career path within the international hospitality industry.
We also give students professional guidance and support in recruitment aspects, such as:
- CV writing;
- Interview and presentation skills;
- Job/Internship market research (industry job portal, social networking via Lindekin and Facebook;
- Contract writing and salary expectations.
The CDIP office maintains a strong relationship with the industry, which is the core of our expertise and success. Over 25 companies are invited on campus to recruit their future leaders each semester. Furthermore, leading companies such as Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Hyatt, Six Senses, Fairmont, Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-La, Accor, and Louis Vuitton return to us every year.
We are constantly growing our portfolio with new hospitality companies to ensure that students will get the largest range and opportunities in the industry. Since the hospitality industry is comprised of more than just 5 star hotels and international hotel companies, we also cultivate relationships with establishments in other branches like Events, Travel, and Luxury FMCG.
Companies that hire students for internship or Jobs.
The long and excellent relationships Les Roches has with the industry translates into international hotel chains and companies coming on campus to interview students for internship positions as well as for permanent positions. Many hospitality businesses have been recruiting our students semester after semester for operational or administrative internship positions. The list below provides an overview of some of the hotel chains which currently employ our students.
- Accor (Sofitel, Novotel);
- Fairmont, Raffles, swissôtels hotels;
- Four Seasons;
- Hilton (Hilton, Waldorf Astoria);
- InterContinental (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn);
- Kezner (One & Only resorts, Atlanta);
- Mandarin Oriental;
- Marriott (JW Marriott, Renaissance);
- Orient Express;
- Peninsula Hotels;
- Rezidor (Radisson SAS, Regent, Park Inn);
- Ritz Carlton;
- Starwood (St Regis, Luxury Collection, Westin, Sheraton, W hotels).
Some example of courses choice:
- Contemporary Issues in Hospitality;
- Craft-based learning restaurant, Kitchen and Rooms Division;
- Operations Management;
- Introduction to Food and Beverage;
- F&B Management & Entrepreneurship;
- Rooms Division Management;
- Operations Management;
- Managing Events;
- Operational Event Planning;
- Business Planning;
- Services Marketing;
- Basic Finance;
- Management Finance;
- Cost, Price & Revenue Management;
- People Management;
- Customer Service;
- Foreign Language;
Bachelor Degree holders (laureati); High School diploma holders (diplomati) with 3 years of work experience.
Accor (Sofitel, Novotel); Fairmont, Raffles, swissôtels hotels; Four Seasons; Hilton (Hilton, Waldorf Astoria); Hyatt; InterContinental (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn); Jumeirah; Kempinski; Kezner (One & Only resorts, Atlanta); Mandarin Oriental; Marriott (JW Marriott, Renaissance); Moevenpick; Orient Express; Peninsula Hotels; Rezidor (Radisson SAS, Regent, Park Inn); Ritz Carlton; Shangri-la; Starwood (St Regis, Luxury Collection, Westin, Sheraton, W hotels).
Professional Development Diploma.
Must hold a Bachelor Degree (laurea triennale o magistrale) or have 3 years of documented work experience. Non degree holders will receive a Professional Development Diploma. A complete application form (please refer to Mrs. Francesca Bonzo or Daniela Di Pirro Amadei, for more details). English level B2, please enclose one of the following: Cambridge First Certificate B; I.E.L.T.S. 5.5 in listening, reading, writing, speaking; Toefl IBT 61 points.
The fees include tuition only. Accommodation, meals, books, materials and uniforms can be provided by the school.
April 2012 for the summer intake – October 2012 for the winter intake
Inizio Master: July 2012 – January 2013
Se ne parla nel forum: TESTIMONIANZE E DISCUSSIONI
Richiedi maggiori informazioni a FormazioneTurismo
Rivendica questo corso »