- Study in Italy the World 5th Tourism Destination. Click here to Visit the Official Tourism Website for Italy.
- Get an internship with a university college that has its roots in the industry being founded by the tour operator Nouvelle Frontieres (a subsidiary of the Global tour operator TUI). Our industry partners include Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG), Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Accor Hotels, Belmond Hotels and Resorts, UNA Hotels, to name a few.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and abilities in a truly global hospitality and tourism marketing, strategy, planning, research, leadership, finance and real estate. These skills are key requirements for middle- and senior management jobs. See examples of these jobs at the Executive Search of HVS International.
- Excellent global networking opportunities and employability focused programme.
- Practice-based teaching based on ‘real life’ case studies and research and taught industry professionals.
- Capstone industrial project.
- Global instructors with both industry and academic experience and expertise from Italy, UK, Australia, Sweden, Spain, among others.
- Digital library and virtual learning environment.
This programme is designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to work in global, multinational and international hospitality and tourism organisations including tour operators, hotel chains, airlines, consultancies, and governmental, inter-governmental and public organisations.
These organisations operate at various levels in the global business arena. They are constantly seeking foreign market entries, international alliances and networks, joint ventures and acquisitions.