Master of International Hotel Management a Sydney – AustraliaNon ancora recensito.
When considering a Masters program it is important to take into account the reputation of the institution as this will indicate to an employer the quality of education a student receives. As such the Blue Mountains Master of International Hotel Management program has been designed for those who are looking to change careers and enter […]
- Inizio26 Sep 2012
- Iscrizioni entroN/D
- FrequenzaFull Time
When considering a Masters program it is important to take into account the reputation of the institution as this will indicate to an employer the quality of education a student receives.
As such the Blue Mountains Master of International Hotel Management program has been designed for those who are looking to change careers and enter the exciting world of hospitality management.
To better adapt to the constantly changing and challenging hospitality industry, it makes good strategic and educational sense to partner with established and proven teaching affiliates. In doing so, our programs are enhanced to ensure students graduate with reputable, flexible, globally recognized and industry-relevant degrees.
The Masters program has been designed for graduates with a Bachelors degree in another field to prepare for, and enter, the hospitality industry.
The main aim of the program is to educate those students from outside the hospitality industry with a deep understanding and knowledge of hotel management.
If a student has a hospitality degree they may receive credit towards some units resulting in the Masters degree being completed in 1 year and 3 months, or five academic terms.
The program is also open those students who may not have a formal qualification, but have held a supervisory role in any industry for at least five years. They can apply for the Postgraduate Certificate in International Hotel Management which then leads into the full Masters program.
The program is undertaken at the executive business centre in Sydney and is completed full-time over two years.
The Australian education system is highly regulated. This is a good thing; it’s your guarantee, your peace of mind that the program offered, the teaching conducted and qualification gained at Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School adhere to high government and compliance standards.
- Accredited to provide education at both the National (Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations) and State (New South Wales Department of Education and Training) level.
- Meets the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) requirements ensuring international students are cared for, minimum standards are met and that the institution functions on sound financial foundations.
Students completing the Master program study the following units:
- Accounting and Finance for Managers;
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry;
- Hospitality Operations Management;
- Revenue Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Business Law;
- Business Research Methods;
- Business Ethics for Hospitality;
- Management Practicum and Project;
- Strategic Hotel Management;
- Planning Creative Events;
- Events in a Global Context;
- Conventions Management;
- Sustainability and the Environment;
- Marketing Management;
- Special Topic in Hotel Management;
- Research Topic.
Students who holds a bachelor degree in any field.
Classroom + stage
- Laureate Hospitality Education: A division of Laureate International Universities (which has 55 private universities in 28 countries serving over 600,000 students), Laureate Hospitality Education consists of 8 schools in 5 countries – all specializing in hospitality management education. Students can study at these institutions as part of their Blue Mountains degree.
- The University of Queensland: As a nationally and internationally renowned teaching and research institution, endorsement by the University of Queensland (UQ) of our undergraduate programs consolidates and enhances the reputation of the Blue Mountains school as a quality university education provider. Such endorsement of Blue Mountains by UQ carries increased merit and prestige as UQ is also a founding member of the national Group of Eight, an alliance of Australian universities committed to ensuring that Australian education is commensurate with the best on offer worldwide.
Postgraduate Certificate in International Hotel Management.
Must hold a Bachelor Degree (laurea triennale o magistrale) or have 3 years of documented work experience; A complete application form (please refer to Mrs. Francesca Bonzo or Daniela Di Pirro Amadei, for more details); English level, I.E.L.T.S. 6.0.
Intakes: January, April, July, September.
Location: Sydney campus.
Se ne parla nel forum: TESTIMONIANZE E DISCUSSIONI
Richiedi maggiori informazioni a FormazioneTurismo
Rivendica questo corso »